For the approach, the climb, and the descent, our Ice Pack is that perfect companion that’s never in the way, yet always right there when needed. Refined to the essence of what’s truly necessary for success, this bomber, 100% waterproof Dyneema® Composite Fabric pack features a no-frills main compartment that’s perfect for our Pods and Stuff Sacks. External fitments securely hold crampons and ice axes, and options for gear loops or pockets on the hip belt complete the theme of well thought out accessibility to tools. Whether the day is spent on cliffs or mountains, concentrate on the climb without the distraction of cumbersome equipment.
The 3400 (55L) volume size is ideal for your climbing equipment and the cold weather equipment and supplies needed be out for a longer trip with an overnight in the mix.
We can custom fit this pack for skiers by adding reinforced fully-woven Dyneema® side panels and bottom. Add $100 and allow three weeks for delivery.
1.85 lbs | 29.66 oz | 840g
Weight does not include hip belt and may vary slightly by torso size.
- Made in Maine
- External crampon and ice axe attachment system
- Four external daisy chains
- Removable, contoured aluminum stays
- Hardline with Dyneema® shoulder straps with 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- 1/4” foam back panel pad
- Compression System
- Roll-Top closure system with side compression straps for vertical compression
- Four side compression straps for horizontal compression
- Top Y-strap compression -- Designed to secure gear
- Internal zippered pocket
- Hardline with Dyneema® dual-density hip belt with 1/8” closed cell rigid foam, 1/4” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- Hip belt option with gear loops or zippered pockets with #5 YKK zipper
- Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic
- Proprietary seam sealing on all side seams and behind all sewn-on pack features