Skip to content
- Crampons are lightweight and compact for easy transport; redesigned with a thinner frame than previous version to reduce weight
- Flexlock bindings attach to boots without front and rear toe welts
- 2 wide front points ensure solid purchase in snow; second row of teeth angled toward the front for support when front-pointing
- 2 teeth at the rear for stability when descending facing downhill; 2 teeth at 45° angles at the rear of the forefoot for purchase while traversing or descending
- Linking bar can be set for flexible or semirigid modes to adapt the crampon to flexible or rigid boots
- Anti-snow system, included with crampons, limits snow buildup
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device