Taking design cues from Big Wall haul bags, the Black Diamond Creek 35 Backpack effortlessly swallows all of your cragging gear within its top-loading design, complete with a full-length side zipper (medium/large only) for convenient access to internal items. This haul-style bag stands upright, lending itself to easy loading and unloading. Burly construction ensures longevity while the waterproof TPU coating keeps internal items nice and dry.
The tuck-away rope strap secures your cord en route to your favorite crag, and the stowable rain hood even doubles as a helmet holder. Inside the pack, you'll find multiple organizer pockets for stashing away your phone, wallet, keys, and other small necessities. The zippered front-flap provides a handy space for storing your lunch, spare footwear, and extra layers, all without having to unload the pack's entire contents just to retrieve them. Other carry-friendly features include a thermoformed back panel, thickly padded shoulder straps, as well as a dual-density hip belt for evenly distributing heavy loads.
- Haul bag-inspired backpack built for climbing at Indian Creek
- 35L capacity is Black Diamond's mid-sized Creek Pack
- Padded shoulder straps and waist belt ensure a comfy hike
- Waterproof coating protects against sand and dirt as well as rain
- Drawcord skirt closure with full-length zipper at the side
- Top-loading design stands up right for easy packing
- Rope strap and helmet holder stow away