The Cascade Newt is the elite rope for the exteme adventurer. The components make it Ultra-Static and extremely durable. It is at home in the Cascades of the Pacific Northwest, to the slots and canyons throughout the world. The Newt is super light, packs down well and will absorb minimal water.
- Diameter: 8.5mm (Rides and feels like an 8)
- Sheath: 50% Mass, Vectran/UHMPE
- Core: 50% Mass, UHMPE/Polypropylene
- Weight: 39g/m (6+lbs@70m)
- Tensile Strength: 23kn (Manufacturer Batch Tested)
- Elongation: 1.5% @ 300lbs
- Sheath Slippage: <1%