Designed for big peaks in the Andes, Canadian Rockies, and Alaskan Range, the Scarpa Phantom 6000 HD Men's Mountaineering Boot is our go-to alpine workhorse. Being a few hundred grams lighter than the Phantom 8000L HD, this boot caters to the light-and-fast alpinist, but maintains the same sturdy materials for hard-wearing reliability in demanding alpine environs.
The Phantom 6000 HD has been redesigned with more environmentally friendly materials, while still being able to repelling shrapnel from rock, ice, and snow. The twisting Flexseal zip delivers a waterproof closure to the outer gaiter, and tthe HDry membrane ensures moisture doesn't seep though
- Mountaineering boot that is at home on peaks above 6000-meter
- Bombproof gaiter made from Schoeller, KEVLAR, and Cordura
- Waterproof HDry membrane with waterproof Flexseal closure
- Removable inner boot made of Primaloft Black and Gold
- Dyneema quick-lace system delivers a snug and secure fit
NOTE: There is a $40 Restock Fee for all returned Boots.