An aggressively shaped shoe providing superb responsiveness, Indalo gives you maximum control over micro-edges and small holds while providing full sensitivity and precision in friction and smearing movements.
- Super sticky rubber covers the upper part of the toe-box and instep, providing both increased protection against abrasion and superior performance when toe-hooking.
- Lightweight and breathable full bellows tongue that adapts to the anatomy of the foot and creates a comfortable barrier between the elastic on the shoe’s instep and the skin.
- Two-part sole increases capacity to adapt to the form of the rock.
- Glove-like fit.
- Precision fit and design holds the arch and heel of the foot snugly and securely.
- Its design and applied technology contribute to release pressure from the toes for a greater climbing shoe control.
Vertical and overhanging routes. Bouldering.
Closure System: Velcro (patented Draxtor system)
Tongue: Five-layer, highly breathable
Lining: TXT treated cotton
Insole: 2D multi-layer Stretchtex
Midsole: Double midsole GI 1.8 y TST 150
Sole: Vibram XS Grip 3.5 mm
Weight: 340 g