Keeping your feet warm plays an important role in maintaining a comfortable temperature throughout the rest of your body. Cold weather camping can be fun if you are warm, but it can also be a miserable experience for those who are unprepared. One of the best ways to maintain comfort in cold weather is to insure that your feet always stay warm and dry. Our lightweight compressible down booties will provide all the warmth and comfort to keep you smiling long after the temperatures drop. Down booties are made for the outdoors, but they are also perfect for anyone with poor circulation or cold feet and it is not surprising that many people wear them at home.
Our Classic booties are made in USA with high fill power European goose down inside a tightly woven nylon outer shell fabric. The nylon shell is treated with a DWR to protect the insulation from external moisture and the rand is made of a durable coated nylon fabric. An elastic heel band positioned inside the booties helps lock in the heat and provide lateral stability for walking. The bottom of the booties feature a non-slip Toughtek material to keep you from slipping.
- Average total weight only 6 ounces per pair
- 800 fill power European goose down insulation
- Durable downproof nylon outer shell fabric with durable water repellent finish
- Non-slip Toughtek outer sole material
- Durable foam insole with superior thermal insulation
- Internal elastic heel strap for maximum warmth and stability
- Waterproof and durable rand material
- Adjustable elastic draw closure